INFORMATION: HOW DO WE COLLECT IT, AND HOW DO WE USE IT?
- When you register with this web site, we collect personally identifiable information about you, such as your e-mail address, name, home and work addresses, and your telephone numbers. We also collect information about your equipment preferences. When you make a reservation, we collect your credit card number to enable member golf courses to collect payment for the reservation, late cancellation and no-show fees, and any other applicable fees. Please see our booking and cancellation policy under the Terms and Conditions of Use.
- We monitor site traffic patterns and site usage to help us develop the design and layout of the site.
- We may also use the information we collect to notify you occasionally about important changes to our web site, new services, and special offers we think you will find valuable. If you would rather not receive this information, please refer to the section labeled Disclosure of Information to Others.
DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION TO OTHERS
- Software Performance Systems, Inc. does not currently sell, trade, or rent your personal information to others. We may choose to do so in the future with trustworthy third parties, but you can prevent us from doing so by sending an e-mail message with the text "Do not distribute my personal information to others" to email@example.com.
- Software Performance Systems, Inc. may also provide aggregate statistics about our customers, sales, traffic patterns, and related site information to reputable third-party vendors, but these statistics will not include personal information.
- Software Performance Systems, Inc. may release account information when we believe, in good faith, that such release is reasonably necessary to (i) comply with law, (ii) enforce or apply our Terms and Conditions of Use, or (iii) protect the rights, property, or safety of Software Performance Systems, Inc., our users, or others.
- Software Performance Systems, Inc. may share information with member golf courses in order to facilitate the reservation of tee times and for golf shop merchandising.
NOTE TO PARENTS AND LEGAL GUARDIANS OF CHILDREN UNDER THE AGE OF 13
It is our policy not to collect personally identifiable information from children under 13 without first obtaining the permission of the parent or guardian. If a user indicates that he or she is under the age of 13, he or she will be asked to submit a written permission of the parent or guardian by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or to fax number (301)934-4098 before we will accept any information. Parents should instruct their children never to give out personally identifying information over the Internet without prior permission of the parents.
We do not disclose personally identifiable information collected from users whom we know to be under 13 years old. However, because of the difficulty in determining the age of users of this web site, we encourage parents and guardians to take an active role to protect the privacy of their children and prevent inappropriate use of information about their children. A parent or guardian may at any time revoke the permission to collect or use their children's information. If you wish to remove or correct your child's information please contact email@example.com.
UPDATING YOUR INFORMATION
You may update or change information related to your interaction with our web site by updating your profile on our web site. For other questions related to updating or changing your account information, you may send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
By using our Web site, you consent to the collection and use of information you provide pursuant to the terms of this Privacy Statement. If we decide to change our Privacy Statement, we will post those changes on this page so that you are always aware of what information we collect, how we use it, and under what circumstances we disclose it.
TELL US WHAT YOU THINK
Software Performance Systems, Inc. welcomes your questions, suggestions, and comments about privacy. Please send emails to email@example.com.