- What does PlayGolfTomorrow.com do?
PlayGolfTomorrow.com has developed an Internet-based tee time reservation system for
golf courses to manage their tee time inventory. Golfers can book tee times
in real-time through our website directly to the golf course tee sheet. Booking
tee times has never been easier!
- How do I get a username and password?
Simply click "Membership" on the site menu
and fill out the required information. Your username and
password will be emailed to you.
- What if I have already registered but have forgotten my password?
Click the button "Forgot Password." Enter your
username on the next screen, and a new password will be emailed to you.
- What should I do if I don't remember my username?
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org requesting
your username. Please provide the email address you signed up with as
well as your full name and mailing address.
- How many tee times can I make per day?
The golf courses decide how many tee times you can make. Usually it's
one tee time per day per person, but it varies from course to course.
- How far in advance can I make tee times?
Each golf course determines how many days in advance golfer can book. If
you request a tee time outside of their booking range, you will get a message
that you are outside of the range and to try again within the allowable range.
- What should I do if my email address or other personal information
Sign In with your username and password, click "Membership" then
click "View/Edit Your Customer Profile." You can change
your address, telephone number or email address.
- Does my credit card get charged for tee times made through PlayGolfTomorrow.com?
Some courses require full pre-payment through the website; in that case your
credit card will be charged for all fees. Other courses will take a credit
card to hold your reservation, and then you pay for your golf when you check
in. However, courses also may charge your credit card for not showing
up for a reserved tee time--but that is at the discretion of the course.
- Do you set up golf packages including hotel and airfare?
Not at this time. However, if you already have a place to stay, you can
book your golf rounds through our website for guaranteed tee times.